What is Radon?
Radon is a cancer-causing radioactive gas. You cannot see, smell or taste radon... but it is the #2 cause of lung cancer in the USA!
Finding high levels of radon in the home has nothing do to with the age, quality, or upkeep of the home.
Some scientific studies of radon exposure indicate that children may be more sensitive to radon. This may be due to their higher respiration rate and their rapidly dividing cells, which may be more vulnerable to radiation damage.
48-HOUR RADON TESTING
Radon Test Options